Have an Idea?
If there is something specific that you’d like me to create for you, or if you just have an idea, I may have great interest in creating that one-of-a-kind art piece that you have in mind.
Don’t Have an Idea?
If you’re interested in my work, but you don’t have an idea as to what you’re looking for, there are different methods as to how to go about getting what you want. Here are some ideas…
- Go to My AbnormalArts Etsy Shop. If I have any new work that has not sold yet, this is where you’ll find it.
- Some of the best ideas come from your own background. For instance, if you go back and look at your history in your mind, you’ll come across those moments in life that made you feel completely comfortable and content. Whether it be a smell, taste, tree, color, animal, person, toy, photo, place, personal item, tree-house, trinket that reminds you of a favorite place, the way the weather looked or felt on a particular day, etc. These are some of the best ways to look at yourself and I bet you’ll get an idea for something.
- Tell me a little about yourself or a spiritual moment in your life. You can send me a personal letter by filling out the form below. It is safe, and secure. Your submission will only be viewed my me.
- Have you seen something that made your feel? Whether it was a feeling of contentedness, excitement, motivation, relief, wonder, satisfaction, familiarity, childlike emotions, or purity; these are some of the emotions that can be great starting points for ideas.
- If you don’t have any idea as to what it is that you’d like me to create for you, browse through some of my past creations by going here.
- Have you seen something in a shop or on the internet that you liked? Have you read a book that you couldn’t put down? These are good resources for ideas.
- If all of the suggestions about have not helped, you can still send me a message my using the form below. Just tell me a little about yourself or a time in your life and we’ll go from there.
View Some Of My Past Commissions…
By clicking here, you’ll be able to view some of my past work that I’ve done for other clients.
Contact Me Below…
The form below is a way to get in touch with me with your commission submission ideas. If you’re having trouble with ideas, please leave your phone number in the body of the message if you feel comfortable with me calling you.